Followers

Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The answers to Christmas Carols Game



Here are the answers to yesterday's Christmas Carols game. #9 - FTS Really seemed to throw people. Who's your favorite snowman? Frosty!


1. S C I C T T - Santa Claus is Coming To Town
2.
  I S M K S C -   I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
3.
J B -     Jingle Bells
4.
I D O A W C - I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas
5.
  R T R N R -        Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer
6. 
C R O A O F - Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire
7. 
D Y H W I H ? -  Do You Hear What I Hear?
8.
  A I A M -            Away In a Manger
9.
  F T S -                Frosty the Snowman
10
O C A Y F -         O come all ye faithful
11. I C U A M C -      
It came upon a midnight clear    
12. O L T O B -         
O little town of Bethlehem      
13. J T T W -             
Joy to the world
14. SN                       Silent Night
15. LIS                      Let it snow
16. WCIT                  What Child is this?
17. TTDOC                The twelve days of Christmas
18. GRYMG               God rest ye merry gentlemen
19. HTHAS                Hark the herald angels sing
20. WWYAMC            We wish you a Merry Christmas



How did you do?

Stay tuned for more games!


Many thanks to www.bowtieproducts.com for the quiz.



Christmas Joke-of-the-day:

Q. Why does Santa Claus like to work in the garden?
A. Because he like to hoe, hoe, hoe!
 

7 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

Number 9 was so simple, I will use the excuse that it was really late at night and I was getting tired.

Love the joke, I award it five groans! LOL! More games please.

Valerie said...

I got about six right, I think. Brain is definitely befuddled lately, ho ho ho

Brian Miller said...

chuckles at the joke...i did not do too bad...groaning over #6 that was giving me a hard time...

Unknown said...

That was a great game! I didn't do well at all. Dummy me!

Lynda said...

You definitely have given us some fun stuff this month. You are doing a good job keeping us in the spirit of Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I had almost all right...yippie me:)

cheers

Snowflake said...

#6 had the principal and Grade 6/7 students stumped, but they finally got it, they also added a few of their favorite songs to the game so we had lots of fun. Can't wait for more games!!!