Followers

Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Feeling Stressed?

Are you feeling a little stressed because of the upcoming holidays?

You still have gifts to buy, gifts to wrap, cookies to bake, house to clean, cards to write?

Yikes! Will you finish it all in time?

Don't stress!

Here are a few items to RELIEVE your stress! And they are FUN, too!

How about a "Poppin Peepers Penguin"?




Now THAT'S funny, I don't care what anyone says!

There are all KINDS of eye-popping animals available, from frogs, pigs, cows, elephants....you name it. You can see them all here.

Speaking of squeezing something to relieve stress...... how about this one?

Yes, that's a big boobie. Maybe you can get a two for one discount! Course, this might relieve some OTHER tension you are experiencing. BLUSH.

Or you can always squeeze Pete or Bob, whomever you choose, and watch THEIR eyes pop out!

Bug out Bob
Panic Pete
Is is my imagination, or does Bug Out Bob resemble a penis? No? Uh, okay, forget it. I was going to say, if you were mad at your husband, boyfriend, etc., instead of doing a "Loreanna Bobbit" a.k.a "chopping the dickie" why not stay out of jail and just squeeze Bug Out Bob? Much safer. Take it from me. Oops. Did I really type that? Hee hee....

Now, here's ANOTHER way to relieve stress. Suppose you are shopping, shopping, shopping, and your husband says that you are spending too much money. Say what? He wants to take away your credit card. In fact, he DOES take the card out of your wallet. Now you are MAD with a capital "M". Here's how to relieve your stress. A "smack-him" punching bag.


Did you notice that you could insert a PHOTO where the head is, to PERSONALIZE the punching bag? Yeah. How 'bout that! *grinning widely*


Who DOESN'T like to pop bubble wrap that comes in packages? Here's your chance to pop it, and guess what? It NEVER runs out! That's right! This product simulates the sound and feel of bubble wrap.


You can thank me later. Better yet, drop a good word about me to Santa next time you should see him. He just doesn't believe a gal can be naughty AND nice! *wink*

14 comments:

KaLynn ("MiMi") said...

love the penguin!! and the bubble wrap! even the blow up boy doll.. I can think of a few pictures I could put in there.....and Yes it does on Bob/Pete! Thanks for the chuckles!

Furry Bottoms said...

I have to be honest and say... the way this blog began, I thought the husband punching bag was really going to be something you squeezed and something "ahem" popped out. Somewhere inappropriate. I am so sorry!

Unknown said...

Ha ha! fun ways to release stress! Thanks for sharing!

Rae said...

Funny. I bet there are a lot of people that could use some of those stress relievers right now. I'm not sure I would want to be caught squeezing the boobie, but I could benefit from that bubble wrap thing.

Brian Miller said...

oo that bubble wrap popping can be addictive...two for one boobies...what a deal...smiles...hmm on the punching bag though...yikes...

DesertHen said...

I want that bubble wrap thing! How fun would that be! =) Love that penguin and those popping eyes! I could have used that today!

Unknown said...

Dear Santa, I want one of each.....except the boobie.....a pair of those, if you please:-)

Lynda said...

hmmmmm - - - you didn't mention stress eating and all the goodies out there for that solution - - - but guess yours are better on the waistline.

Unknown said...

I do believe I could use one of those punching bags. Not sure about the squeeze things, I would most likely get annoyed with the popping appendages and rip them off. As addictive as the bubble pop is for most sane people I can guarantee you I would wind up throwing it at someone. LOL I think I need anger management.

Teresa said...

hahahahahahahahahaha!

those were too funny! you find the best stuff.

SquirrelQueen said...

What a great batch of stress relievers. That punching bag could really come in handy during the shopping season. I want one of those little penguins. They are just too cute!

Valerie said...

Heehee it's not me that needs a stress reliever, it's the other half....lol.

Gail said...

Wonderful gift ideas! love them all.

Betty Manousos said...

hahahaha! oh pat, thanks for the good laugh!
fun ways to release stress!


xx