Followers

Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thursday's Things in a Row

I took these photos of Christmas things in a row at a local Home Depot store. No matter that it was in EARLY OCTOBER! Truth! Because on the same day, same disc I have "things in a row" of pumpkin items! But I didn't spring them on YOU too early. Nope! I held them till a decent two weeks or so before Christmas!

Very cute gnomes, yes?
Honking big bells that don't ring......they're plastic!
Looks like Santa has a LOT of exes! And they all look alike!
Rows of glass ornaments! (If you look carefully, you can see a reflection of both Jim and me in that top gold ornament!)
Do you say "point-SETTA" or "point-SET-TI-A"? These are the safest to keep around the house if you have pets - they are fake!
Do you have any holiday items for this week?

ATTENTION: THIS MEME WILL BE CLOSED FOR TWO WEEKS DUE TO THE HOLIDAY. WILL RESUME ON JANUARY 5, 2012.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these --best ones ever!

SquirrelQueen said...

Those gnomes are just too cute! You found some great Christmas things in a row Pat. I love the rows of glass ornaments (I see you). But what I want to know is what the heck someone would do with those huge plastic bells?

Gail said...

I LOVE the ornaments.

Merry Christmas!!!

Brian Miller said...

ha those gnomes are cute...hope you are having a great holiday!

Jeannelle said...

Nice Christmasy rows! Love those colorful glass balls! "Poin-setta" is how I say it.

Valerie said...

Very Christmassy, Pat. I really must take my came next time I go to the shops.

SquirrelQueen said...

Pat,
Wishing you a safe trip home. Enjoy the holidays with your family.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year,
Judy

labbie1 said...

Love the big non ringing plastic bells! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Though I haven't been participating due to my house tours, I look forward to joining in when you get back! Happy travels!

Lynda said...

I really like your things in a row themes. They are so neat and attractive - - - sort of like fresh snow before it has tracks - - - a cake before it is cut, etc. There is a certain beauty about untouched and orderly.