Followers

Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday's Things in a Row

Do you have a Gordmans store near you? They have the neatest stuff! I've been there twice and have yet to make it past the home goods section! That's where I've got my rows for this week!

I found things from "A" to "Z", starting with these adorable rocking Ants! The ONLY kind I'd like to have! (read upcoming post on Friday!)




Birds in a row on an "already looks old" birdbath.



Aren't these ceramic "rubber" boots adorable? I bought the yellow pair and planted ivy in it!




Wouldn't these butterfly rocks look sweet in a flower garden? Or any garden, for that matter!




Far out, man! Ceramic mushrooms!


10 comments:

Jim said...

Gordmans does have those nice things in a row, Pat.

Now we don't have a Gordmans around here and I have never seen one. I'd like to though, you make them seem pretty neat! Thank You.
..

SquirrelQueen said...

I have never heard of Gordmans but you are making me want to find one if this is an example of what they have. Those little boots are so cute. I love those ants!

Gail said...

Gotta have those mushrooms!

Great rows, never been lucky enough to find a store like this.

Valerie said...

Nice pics, Pat. Like the ceramic mushrooms, they're all the rage here, but ours have longer stalks.

Tina´s PicStory said...

cool pics! love the first :)

kisatrtle said...

Looks like a cool store

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Good finds, Pat.

Thanks for hosting!

Brian Miller said...

haha i love that ant band...

Unknown said...

Great things in a row! I suppose my blog photo today could qualify as things in a row....

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Those mushrooms look pretty amazing!